Sunday 10 January 2010

52 in 10 Prompt 1, Wedding Album and snowman

52 in 10



52 in 10 prompt 1

I'm participating in the 52 in 10 project (See link above). This is my first page and second ever scrapbook page. It's not 100% finished because I need a crop a dile (yes NEED a crop a dile). But when I get one I will attach the vellum on with eyelets.



Being Your... my wedding album


My album arrived, it's from K and Co and I'm very happy with it. It's very weddingy, now I have to choose a picture to go on the front. (the one that's there isn't mine!)


Snowman


I've been wanting to make a snowman, but every opportunity I've had until today the snow hadn't been right (I'm told the temperature was too low). So here is my quick attempt, and there's Gizmo admiring it!

1 comment:

  1. I love it all! You do need a crop a dile, they are amazing.

    Just a heads up that there will be a "Being Your" project post tomorrow on my blog. Come and see me and check it out :) {you signed up}

    ReplyDelete