Sunday 28 February 2010

BY2010 - February

February's Sketch was provided by Ks Crafty Corner:

Ks Crafty Corner



I made a double layout and turned one page on it's side:


The first page is a photo of our first dance (It seems to be the only photo we have of our first dance, hence why it's not the best). I've printed out the lyrics of our first dance song (If you're not the one).

The second page is photos from the last song of the night. My dad jumped in to dance with me half way through and we had a very emotional chat.

Next in the list is Liberty Cottage:
http://libertycottage.blogspot.com/

http://clearingthebrambles.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Argh how annoying. My page was in January! Fix now! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam you have used the sketch really well in your wedding album, beautiful pages and beautiful memories xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, your wedding album will be so gorgeous when you finish it completely. I love how you have stuck with the lilac theme throughout the album too. This is a perfect example of how to twist a sketch around to suit you. The flowers make the 2 pages flow together really nicely.

    Hmm..I was going to let you scrap-lift a sketch, but seeing as these pages are so good..the answer is no :P you need to have some confidence in what are gorgeous pages and I'm sure you will come up with a fab sketch for us yourself for March. It doesn't have to be fancy, you can have one or ten pictures, keep it simple or make it complex..your choice, but give it go :) we will all love it no matter what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've motivated me to do my wedding album sometime soon, mine will have to be in my wedding dress colour fuchia pink! What fun to have all those new crafty tools to play with too! Lovely album. qwiksave x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is amazing. The colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete